Dinosaur Den is locally owned and operated, providing you with the reassurance that your child's care decisions are made by people you see face to face every day, not by a corporate office located in another city.
Renee Burford, Owner/Morning Preschool Teacher
- More than 25 years of marketing experience
- 15 years of experience in licensed childcare centers and preschool programs
- Member of KAEYC/NAEYC
- B.S. Degree in Mass Communications - Advertising Emphasis, Kansas State University
- Mother of two children
Lindsey Norman, Director
- Over 19 years of teaching experience in childcare and preschools
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education from Walden University
- Master's degree in Early Childhood Studies from Walden University
- Mother of one child
Employment Opportunities: Please call the program director at 913-780-2626 for current job openings. Your resume and employment application can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 913-780-2611.